HSEQ Management Services
Our goal is to create a working environment that causes no harm to people or assets and which minimises our impact on the environment. We are committed to the prevention of injury and ill health in relation to our onshore well servicing operations.
P W Well Services Ltd Integrated Management System is accredited to BS EN ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management) and BS OHSAS 18001:2007 (Occupational Health and Safety Management), and we are currently working towards the newly established BS EN ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management) standard.
Safe operations in all our business services are a core value of the company. We have a responsibility to grow without compromising resources for future generations.
We offer a range of HSEQ services, including:
- Site Safety Documentation in accordance with Borehole Sites and Operations Regulations (BSOR) 1995
- Preparation of interface/bridging documents and emergency response plans
- Site Safety Supervision
- Audits of systems, processes and site operations
- Incident investigation and reporting
- Development and implementation of Safe System of Work (SSOW)
- Development and implementation of quality assurance plans
- Development of risk assessments utilising a number of tools i.e. HAZID, HAZOP, FMEA, What-if, PHA, FTA, ETA etc.
- Occupational health and safety management
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Competency Assurance Assessments (CAA)
- Leadership coaching
- Tailored HSEQ training courses
HSEQ Management Services benefits include:
- Highly skilled and experienced team with a minimum of Master’s Degree education
- HSEQ practitioners are members of professional membership organisations
- HSEQ practitioners trained in incident investigation techniques and report writing
- HSEQ practitioners have up to date knowledge of EU Directives, UK Legislation and Regulations and best industry practices
- All documentation is checked and approved by Senior Management
- Bespoke documentation produced with efficient turnaround times
- All of our auditors have lead auditor training and experience
- Our training courses can be held at our head office or at clients premises